Saturday, January 07, 2006

I feel bored. I tried to take pictures of myself, and make them black and white and cool, but my camera conked and I am mad. Someone whom I don't know is coming over for dinner tonight, and he only likes fish, and I don't. And I have to clean my room for him. Life is not fair. I like The Magic Numbers. And Jack Johnson and Ben Harper. I wore ear-rings today. I am very happy with my gel wax fish bowl. And Delhi bag. Thanks Dee and Porjo. I love playing with the blue wax. I hope I don't spoil it. I felt liberated sitting in the front seat of the auto today. I love the bumpity bump bump thing and the wind in my face. I really wanted to have bharer cha today. I'm out of sync. I didn't like OC much. I sat in the first row in Madhuja's class. There were no more places left. I doodled freely though. I feel stupid and contagious. I planning to use the word Nirvana in my "Tyger" answer. I want to listen to this song... but I don't know what it's called. I think its by Travis. It's got these gypsy women. And some room these two guys are looking for. Room 99 or 66 or something. Does anyone know?
Oh and I've been listening to Have you ever seen the rain and getting nostalgic about 2005. You know Hip Pocket and happy hours.

8 Comments:

Blogger The Absolutist said...

why did camera conk? who is jack johnson? what is delhi bag? how are you out of sync? who is Tyger?...asking a lot of qstions lately...are you sure its by travis? Happy hours, sigh...

11:59 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

I dunno! Screen keeps blacking out. Have to give it for repair. Jack Johnson is this singer...listen to his and Ben Harper's cover version of High Tide Low Tide...rather brilliant. Delhi bags are these bags available in Delhi and are like jholas. I'm out of sync 'cause I just am. Tyger is the emancipated soul of man, who has attained a higher level of innocence. Read William Blake's "the Tyger". It's okay, I feel like answering questions, and I'm doing it in a rather sequential manner, 'aint I? No I'm not sure it's by Travis, but one of the guys in video looked like he was that lead singer from the group. Happy hours...sigh...I know.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Random Doodler said...

WTMI kid....!but oh well...ramble on ramble on...i have a fast connection now..hee hee!

3:19 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

If it is Way Too Much Information, why do you have to say it? My entire blog is way too much information anyway. But then you have the option of reading it, or not. And who are you calling kid? I'm going through a midlife crisis here. I do not need anyone's permission to ramble on.
I'm a little cranky today. how's that for information? grrr

4:00 PM  
Blogger Random Doodler said...

jeez...!talk about touchy!

12:12 AM  
Blogger La Figlia Che Piange said...

The song you're talking about is "Love Will Come Through" by Travis. I LOVE IT.

12:38 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

dear girl, thank you so much

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it ohio medicaid dental provider search Compare cell phone plans wisconsin Moen extensa stainless black matte faucet bontril cheap diet pill Honda heaven

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home