Thursday, December 29, 2005

Clearwater and Fortune Cookies

Went to the beach today! No wait, it's yesterday now. It's called Clearwater beach and its full of gulls and funny people and shells. It was very cold, so people weren't really swimming or anything, and I just waded in the ice cold water. It was sunset and very pretty. Then we drove back home, and stopped on the way for dunkin' donuts and ice cream. My brother was in a non experimental mood so we just had a plain glazed doughnut. Oh and for lunch, we had the typical Chinese American food, you know, in those little carton things, and it was good, but too sweet. And too much. I got a fortune cookie which said "you will be crossing the seas". Then we went to Clearwater. Nice huh?
Then I slept a lot and watched this movie called Apaharan, which I liked actually. My dinner at 2:30 a.m. was Oreos.
Okbye and Goodnight.

7 Comments:

Blogger The Absolutist said...

what's 'oreos'?

5:56 PM  
Blogger erebus said...

chocolate biscuits... with vanilla cream in the middle... nothing special really..

7:49 PM  
Blogger Random Doodler said...

what a simply great day!
even i went to the beach yesterday...but i dint get any donuts or oreos, but a nail stuck on my toe and i fell down in front of atleast a dozen people!!!

12:12 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Oh! Nail? Ouch?
Oreos are very yum. Funnily, I like the sunfeast one even better! I'll eat on everyone's behalf, since i'm eating so much anyway. I just had left over chinese food for breakfast. Or lunch. I woke up at 12:30! Thank god Ma's not here!

12:45 AM  
Blogger erebus said...

we call em "whoreos" sometimes...

1:58 PM  
Blogger The Nutty Pea said...

boast korishna

7:26 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

why?

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home