Monday, December 19, 2005

Hallelujah

Oh wow...yesterday I went way out of line. But the good thing first : The Choir. I feel all christmasy and uplifted. Christina was a revalation, I must say. And Dirty...well...what more can I say about him. He was rather brilliant...and even flashed his yellow fangs at us when we told him how much we loved his performance. Oh well. I liked Hallelujah the best! After that...it's all a blur.
To sum it up in a few lines : I went to Bakery. I just had two shots of two somethings, and things just went psychedellic. And then there was Hip Pocket...who were playing Break on Through (to the other side) and other hip pocketish stuff, so...I went a little mad and looked stupid and drunk, dancing my boka boka dance. Oh well. I was uber friendly, jelly legged, noodle brained. Anyway, no-one got hurt, so its okay I guess. But still...Guds, TDG...so sorry man! Guds for being stupid in front of her friends, and TDG for messing up his evening.

Hmm....I have not gotten drunk on half a bottle of red wine and 10 shots of whatever. But some days....sheesh...I dunno what happens....all it takes is a drop.

Hallelujah.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Nutty Pea said...

i agree with you about the last song...it was the BEST! man! i just cannot make up my mind about that dirty man...normally i hate him,...but then he turns around and does something that just makes me blush and feel like a stupid teenager in love!!...o n about bakery...i'm not even gonna bother gettin into that...

4:27 PM  
Blogger Delphic Oracle said...

I missed the choir...damn...

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Dressage blouses Nissan murano repairs dildo movie Car wreckers audi Ford f-700 free spyware review Ford engine sale

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home