Thursday, December 15, 2005

I've been so sad since I read the papers this morning. They can't be doing this to him. I hate politics. I feel like protesting.

I love the Beatles. I love 'em, I love 'em, I love 'em. Oh that Anupam guy can sing all alright. He sounds just like Paul. And he can strum the guitar and sing at the same time effortlessly. I can't tolerate him much though.

The great grape. PUMPKIN! The great pupmpkin. Linus. Linus. Linus. I love Snoopy.

I'm not at all happy about turing 20. I'll be two decades old. Like a building.

I'm listening to Norwegian woods. I want to go to Norway. I like Roald Dahl. I want to go to Ireland as well. I like a lot of Irish. Especially Irish Cream. A lot of it.

I'm going to meet my brother for Christmas. Cheer up big boy. We'll go on a hot air balloon. And I'll drag you into a roller coaster. After giving you Avomin. Promise. I miss St. James'-er swing. Suddenly hothath. Jani na kano. What fun those days were.

"I like your look". I was told today. Seriously. God Promise Mother Swear.

I will be hearing Bertie sing on the 18th. :-D
Dirty wore Jin-pant-er jacket today. He used the word "ejaculate" 10 times atleast today. I blushed blushed and blushed. *Pshaw* I love it when he gets excited.

7 Comments:

Blogger The Absolutist said...

i thot anupam sounded like john... he knows all the beatles songs by heart...i envy him...i cant stand him either and the feeling is mutual!

8:24 AM  
Blogger erebus said...

you blush when someone says ejaculate?
How old are you again?

5:11 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

oh please. Only when Bertie says it. I blush when Bertie says "Roll?", or anything else for that matter. Hehe...yes...It does not say much about me.

I'm not old at all. I'm those giggly wiggly stupid teeny boppies you like to make fun of. I chew bubble gum and worship Britney Spears. I swear by pop and watch Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu thii (repeats et all). My favourite colours are Pink and baby blue.I use sms lingo whenever I can...oh, whnvr I cn. k lv gtg. KSKBT's strted.

5:53 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

No Anupam sounds just like Paul. He's got me hooked on to Here There and Everywhere and Dear Prudence. They sang Real Love for their freshers I think. With a red electric called "givson".

5:57 PM  
Blogger erebus said...

Dear god! I could have a field day with you... but not today.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

correction. I could have a field day with you. If only my stupid conscience would allow me not to be politically correct for a change. You're ctta offspring I hear?

7:40 PM  
Blogger erebus said...

Oooooh... political correcteness? for me? Come now...
Ctta offspring... more like parent.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home