Monday, December 12, 2005

Meet Ms. Claus

Yes. I have have been unusually generous of late. Not just me. All of us. It's infectious! It's the Christmas spirit you read about in Archie comics...where Reggie becomes nice and Veronica does a good deed for Betty. Hmm... I bought 3 Archies yesterday.

Guess who's succumbed to the blogging bug? Tanaji (Ranjan) Dasgupta. Aar shuro thekei boast kora arombho kore diyeche.

And what else. I'm done with obsessing with Joan baez, Janis Joplin and Bob Marley for the time being. It's Jimi Hendrix now. This is the 4th consecutive time I'm listening to Purple Haze. I love the beginning and then that "excuuuse meee....while I kiss the sky" part. Oh and I'm lying about Joan Baez. I'm totally not over her. And I know that does not sound right.

Check out this pic. I took it with a cell phone camera.


not too bad huh?

5 Comments:

Blogger The Nutty Pea said...

yup..you're totally right abt the santa claus thing...and i want to personally deliver a thank you msg that a VERY sweet girl sent you for a VERY cool cap that santa n his elves gave her, as also the the other lil gifts...they were all greatly appreciated!

11:03 PM  
Blogger erebus said...

good to know that three are still people there who listen to real music..

8:23 AM  
Blogger Delphic Oracle said...

christmas reminds me of bad things....never mind, the juice is really tempting....

12:30 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

its a mocktail really. Its called Sunset Boulevard, and its supposed to be made out of oranges. But its actually apple and ice and food colour.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Unjustified Insanity~~ said...

#1 -- i want drink too
#2 -- lend me ARCHIES!!!!

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home