Thursday, December 01, 2005

whatever talk

I'm proud of myslef. I'm reading again! And not just fiction. Poetry too. Although the latter for pure sensual joy...I'm not trying to probe or analyse.
I've just erased 4 sentences in a row. Everything that I typed seemed too scathing, too caustic. Although, I'm not particularly angry at anyone or anything.
Except at myslef. I'm such a doormat. Vat to dos?
I am also commitment phobic. Arre...not like the Hugh Grant type. Just. You know. Like meeting someone at 4 o'clock. Or promising to get a book or a cd for someone. Or going out somewhere. It's weird. But I love it when I can keep a commitment. But it really stresses me out. Planning, remembering, coming, going. I hate it. Everything should be impromptu. Or maybe not. As long as it is not overly planned, you know? And you don't get disappointed when things don't work out.
Anyway, this is quite pointless.
Two people in a span of two days have told me that, I'm spoilt. I agree.

But I suffer for it.

8 Comments:

Blogger La Figlia Che Piange said...

This is JUST not funny anymore, I completely identify with what you've written. Especially the committment thing.

9:12 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

oh ho? So you also spell commitment with 2 ts?

I have nothing more to say to you.

11:13 PM  
Blogger The Absolutist said...

cheer up!...you are famous atleast!

1:19 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Cheer up? Who said anything about being sad?

6:32 PM  
Blogger The Absolutist said...

someone said something abt being angry....

10:41 PM  
Blogger Living On Video said...

Yeah i know what you are talking about.I have this friend of mine who's so commitement phobic,as in the way you mentioned,i.e.not taking responsibily for anything.It relly pisses me off sometimes,well all the time. :)

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Tramadol info snorting tramadal Huge wemon body builders Cruise travel agency training Rotary steam tube dryers

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home