Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Things I want to tell people, but haven't/couldn't/will tell later:

To Bertie:
I did not make a face at you today. Stop being so bloody rude and insecure.

To a friend who's desperately in love:
Do NOT hang around him all the time. He is verrrry dirty. I want my pen back. It's not mine.

To Arjun:
I played Su Do Ku in your class today. I haven't solved it yet.

To Sudu:
I want to borrow the shirt you were wearing today.

To Preeta:
You are bloody FMS-ing big time. I don't know what to say to you! Except that the Alu Anda was great.

To them both:
Most people think we are bitches and snobs.

To a bitch called Debaroti (I think) in our class (I think) :
Don't push me.

To TDG:
I cannot recognize you without your glasses. Seriously.

To the Absolutist:
You are in trouble.

To my Loverboy:
Awww. Puppy. Don't sulk. Hehe.

To Srin:
Hi. Am I disturbing you? Me too.

To Madhuja:
I played Su Do ku in your class as well.

To SKDB:
Take a bath.

To Gems:
Hello there!

To Johnny (post haircut and to quote Preeta):
"Take what you want! Just don't shoot me!"

To Sourav Ganguly:
Hang in there.

To Baba:
EDEN-er ticket pele?

To Tina:
I can't believe you actually said what you did, in front of present company! Hahaha!

To God:
Hello. I exist, you know. Help me solve the Su Do Ku puzzle...please?

8 Comments:

Blogger The Absolutist said...

Moi in trouble?? well...thats something new!!

11:03 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Yeah, you're new to the world of bitching. You'll see. Btw, did Ashwini call up and rave about Lalloo's loss?

11:09 PM  
Blogger The Absolutist said...

the world of bitching???...what are you talking abt???...its just a harmless essay on a regular college day of a regular coleege guy! ;-)
Yes Ashwini called me!! and thirty other ppl...he was momentarily reminded of his Bihari roots!! There's going to be celebration in college tommorow!!

11:54 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

To God:
Its okay, Caltimes helped.

To Baba:
You didn't try?

To Bids:
Ditto
(like for SG)

To Simon and Garfunkel:
Thank you for being.

To my Guitar:
I'm so sorry kid.

To my camera:
I HAVE charged your battery. Don't look at me so accusingly.

To Loverboy:
Awww.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Aruni Bhattacharya said...

to u : nice post.
to madhuja : i didnot play sudoku in ur class today. i slept.
to gairik : yeah welcome to the world of bitching.

7:53 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

hey...bertie made the face. not me. jeez.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Delphic Oracle said...

brilliant is not all I come up with....
To loony:
enhance ur loonyness (if such words exist)...
To myself:
Just run. Dont look back. Runnnn!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

To Annie:
Eh? And how?

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home