Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Useless little pieces of information

I'm having a very nice biscuit. All my friends are famous and busy. Or out of town. They are very talented. What'll happen when we're 45? God, I hope I don't have a Mrs. Havisham end to my life. I'm so paranoid about how boring I am. I'm going to see 'An affair to remember' right now. I wish I had an affair to remember. Maybe I won't see it now. I don't know. Oh..I hate it when food gets stuck between my teeth. I like tubris, chorkis and phuljhuris. I hate those bomb things. Never liked them. I like rockets too. But not dealing with them. Just seeing them. Especially those parachute types. Very cool. I haven't had an intelligent conversation with anyone in a really long time. Oh...I hate it when I'm so stupid. Isn't it terrible when some people think they are awfully clever? You can see it in their eyes. And they say the silliest things and still have that look in their eyes. And other people worship them because they have that look in their eyes. And then other people get that look in their eyes as well. Its a vicious cycle. "It's a vicious cycle"...a goddamn cliched phrase is what it is. I think I may have ruined a Kishore Kumar cd. Oh well.

9 Comments:

Blogger Subhrajyoti Mukhopadhyay said...

burimar chocolate bomb .. i wonder why they called them 'chocolate' bomb!

2:13 PM  
Blogger The Absolutist said...

oh well...

5:02 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

its called chocolate bomb because its covered in these shiny colourful foil paper like things. It was so disappointing. It couldn't be eaten, and it made a helluva lotta noise. Thank God it's been banned! Kali potkas were fun though.

12:40 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Boro...shut up. And yes...poor rastar kukur. I hate people who do these things. I like ze name!

1:53 AM  
Blogger La Figlia Che Piange said...

I think you're very interesting. I feel stupid when I read your blog. I'm a bit embarassed coz I think I usd to bug you on msn ages ago.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

There's a sign on the wall but she wants to be sure
And you know sometimes words have two meanings
In the tree by the brook there's a songbird who sings
Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven

5:42 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

oh that's quirky!
"Studying English in Iceland"...heh. English is spoken here all right. They need people to speak English ,so that we are not hoodwinked by these large American and British Companies who want to set up their factories here. But the 'Study of Moose' and 'Cultivation and Utilization of Tundra' courses are still the most popular. 'All about Kishore Kumar and Kanyakumari' is also creating a buzz in the student community. Maybe your research team could look us up. Loonybin, Llapland...remember. You are always welcome.

P.S.> Cannot believe there are so many comments on this post. And hardly anything to do with the post itself

5:05 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Reykjavik...no.No. You won't really find us on the map. But its there. It's in Llapland really....not Iceland. It's closer to Scandinavia. A little near this place called Bodo. Kishore Kumar is huuuuge there

12:59 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

you're smart. Figure it out. And PLEASE! No more comments on this one!

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home