Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Tunku-Tanku

Yay! Finished hons! And now I will do nothing but watch TV and maybe get a haircut. I was up till 2 last night as Preeta taught me EdwardII and I taught her Old English Religious poetry. Then I planned to get up at 4, but I obviously didn't. Anyway, it went off okayokay I guess. Sudu behaved like a freak all week and now (godblesshersoul) she's happy and normal(if you can associate that word with her) again. Beshi tunku-tanku korle ja hoi. TDG treated me to lunch today so I didn't have to eat horrible dry ruti and vegetables for lunch. Godblesshissoul as well. I think he was sad that SD didn't drop him all the way home and he had to take a rickshaw. Oh well.
I have found a whole lotta old books at my grandfather's place which I really really intend to read. But I have an attention problem these days and feel myself getting easily distracted. Unless I'm watching Kasautii. I always watch Kasautii with rapt attention...I refuse to pretend that I don't like it. I love it, even if its stupid and defies all logic. I like it especially because of that. I was very upset that day when Tit-boy, who looks like that Gorillaz guy these days, came to meet me just at 8:30 that day. It was like he waited till it was 8:30 and expected me to be nice to him as he called me fat and other unmentionable things. A pox on you SKDB.

Hmm...what else, my legs are hairy and need to be waxed. But I wear jins-pants so it is the okays. I still don't have journo or film-studies notes.
Kalke bandh. And I am addicted to spider solitaire.
Umm....Most of you don't know who or what I am talking about.

7 Comments:

Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

yadi yada yadi yada yadi yada ya. La lalala lalalala la la la la.
Ting ting taaaang.
Yeah....I can't stand the "0 comments" thing. Did the "hairy legs" bit scare you people of?

11:04 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

that's O-F-F...not O-F

11:08 AM  
Blogger The Absolutist said...

'hairy legs'...reminds me of our very own resident tarantula. A proud little creature who lives a quiet life under the water tank...looks straight out of '8 legged freaks'!!!
THere u are...a comment

11:07 PM  
Blogger Unjustified Insanity~~ said...

!?!WAKAO!?!
i see your having a nice time these days.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

I'll work on it. U.I.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Unjustified Insanity~~ said...

gl gl :)

8:12 PM  
Blogger Random Doodler said...

hey...i am normal!! infact i am the most normal of u lot!!and yes....i'm soo soo happy now!!!though wht the profs will think after readin my answer scripts i leave upto god.but peace...i dont care!
oh i forgot!good writin shorty!!

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home