Friday, September 23, 2005

Mod Culture

I love the Mod Culture. I wish I was born in Britain in the 60s. Born in the 50s. Living in the 60s. Totally going wild in the 70s. Then I'd travel to America. For Woodstock and stuff. Then Calcutta...to be all antel and everything. Then become a poet or a spiritual guru. And move to the Tibets. I'll think about becoming a photographer or comic book writer. I'll change my mind and start rearing baby tiger cubs. I'll convert to Buddhism of course.

I seriously think I was born in the wrong place at the wrong time. I mean, I like my folks and everything...but I just get the feeling that the storks messed up, and delivered too late. I should be 45 years old today...damn.

8 Comments:

Blogger Subhrajyoti Mukhopadhyay said...

nice !

11:23 AM  
Blogger The Absolutist said...

dont we all feel that way...btw my family follows buddhism. specially my aunt who works in tibet. Runs a 5-star hotel there! Amazing place! we could go there after part one :-) Food and lodging free!!!

4:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Unjustified Insanity~~ said...

PHREE PHOOD!
:O

5:33 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

seriously? lucky guy...are beginning to master the art of zen?

6:02 PM  
Blogger J. Alfred Prufrock said...

There's a downside to being 45. I'll tell you about it as soon as I find out.

J.A.P.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

No,no. Don't you dare rain on my parade!

10:14 PM  
Blogger Susanne said...

Come to Melbourne! We have a big mod scene here. Last weekend I went to a Carry-On theme night.

Here's the link to check it out:

www.blow-up.com.au

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home