Thursday, September 22, 2005

M*A*S*H*

I couldn't do it. Managed till 12:30. But that too.... oh screw it all! I haaaaate studying!! I plan to watch some M*A*S*H* now.


That's 'cause I had a dream of Margaret and Hawkeye. Also saw Chinatown's Jack Nicholson in the dream. It was really weird. Then Baba woke me up...or Ma...one of the two. It's so funny...when I'm not sleeping, they are hellbent on making me go to sleep, and when I am sleeping they want me to get up. Jeez!

For all those of you who didn't watch M*A*S*H*, I am sorry to announce that, you are very very unfortunate. I mean they had seven reruns or something! Anyway...I have nothing more to say, 'cause there's nothing much to report.

Okbye.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

studying sux so bad :S
max i ever did was 2.(its not great since i woke up at 12 next morning !)
I prefer waking up in the morning and studying!

6:24 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

hmm...I can't stay awake too long, neither can I wake up early. Btw, who are you again?

8:06 PM  
Blogger Subhrajyoti Mukhopadhyay said...

well someone .. somewhere ! he he !

nice post !

9:50 PM  
Blogger The Absolutist said...

Studies!#@$%&UURGH*&#$GRRR?!@?!#

11:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

euphoric dreamz said it!
I'm someone somewhere
found your blog through random blog browsing!

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home