Thursday, October 20, 2005

I-I-I-I-I

I'm in love with the idea of becoming a recluse.
I've suddenly discovered my love for Lynyrd Skynyrd
I don't miss my cell phone at all
I have this huge crush on Neil Young, even if I haven't heard much of his music
I'm very happy for a person I've loved since age 11
I love this weather
I want to be on the move all the time
I think I love travelling more than anything in the world
I can sing and play the guitar at the same time, IF and only if I'm all alone in my room
I'm really tanned right now
I have a slight headache
I'm practically blind...but I hate wearing lenses or glasses
I wish I could drive properly
I love being on my own
I love not having to pretend
I want to meet my brother for his birthday
I hate growing old
I love acting in front of the bathroom mirror
I get a little disturbed by people who remind me of me
I like not having to depend on people
I hate being taken advantage of
I don't like being rude to people
I love food, smoke and alcohol
I like wearing aftershave
I am an adrenaline junkie
I hate being labelled
I love playing
I hate competing
I want to go camping
I miss my old home
I am very impatient with stubborn people
I am, as is obvious, very very self absorbed

8 Comments:

Blogger razor4077 said...

"...I am, as is obvious, very very self absorbed"

:))

7:43 PM  
Blogger Random Doodler said...

good...good...i love this!!!
not corny at all!
heh heh!!!
:P

12:31 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

yeah yeah yeah.

8:11 PM  
Blogger Subhrajyoti Mukhopadhyay said...

nice !

3:48 PM  
Blogger The Absolutist said...

...and you have the nerve to call me self-absorbed!!!

11:28 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

gee golly gosh! You actually remember that! hehe!

11:47 PM  
Blogger Aruni Bhattacharya said...

:-? get spects....travelling wnt be fun i f u go blind...i love this one...

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... venlafaxine just for chemists Dvd tv connector adderall fact The cardy group interior designers Decks patios driveways nederland colorado Patanol .01 guitar humidifier ratings reviews

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home