Thursday, October 06, 2005

The 55 word story thing

Peter, Tinkerbell and I wrote an elegy of a musical mosquito. We called it “Tada! And SPLAT”. Sold over a million copies. But the book didn’t speak favourably of mosquitoes. So a swarm of them ganged up and bit us. Peter got old, Tinkerbell faded away and I got dengue. Not a happy story this.

OR

A drowsy Sunday afternoon: Tinkerbell, Peter and I were conducting very complicated brain surgery on Snoopy in the backyard. But we weren’t particularly patient and went in a while later. We were munching on cookies. Snoopy didn’t fancy being left out. So, in he came, needles galore sticking out of his brain and joined us.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unjustified Insanity~~ said...

"I got dengue"
LOL!

8:21 AM  
Blogger Unjustified Insanity~~ said...

^^
btw i was not being sarcrastic
LOVED your stories

10:10 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

a little macabre I think

1:10 AM  
Blogger Delphic Oracle said...

erase the OR and the latter story if u please...i am having a vision of myself stuck with needles all over

4:51 PM  
Blogger Subhrajyoti Mukhopadhyay said...

nice ones !

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home