Tuesday, October 25, 2005

And all that Jazz

You have to listen to this little number by Chris Barber's Jazz Band with Monty Sunshine. It's called Petite Fleur. I think this is the 8th consecutive time I'm listening to it.
And what else? There are a lotta people at home.
Wilma said hi to my brother. But didn't stay very long. Tempestuous relationships has he.
I am very very happy today. India won :-) Dravid is the man of the match :-) :-) :-)
A-a-a-nd the pix from Egypt all came in. Some of them are really good.
Egypt was really great. The camel ride, the pyramids, the cruise, the museum, the temples and tombs, the sphinx...I wish I could go back and do it all over again.
I was thinking of writing a travelogue of some sort...but just don't feel upto it right now. Umm...missing college a bit. But nothing beats getting up at 11 in the morning and hanging around in torn t-shirts and shorts. I just realised I'm gonna have to pay a huge fine. Damn library book. And to think I didn't even read it.
And I'm bored of blogging. So buh-bye.

5 Comments:

Blogger longblackveil said...

Came across your blog(s) by the utmost of accidents.
Via the 55-word story site. Verrah nice. You are quite mad. Yay. One more.

7:26 AM  
Blogger Unjustified Insanity~~ said...

ahh well
I MISS THE COLLEGE TOO!!!
U DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH TORTURE IT IS WHEN SCHOOL IS OPEN BUT THE COLLEGE CANTEEN IS CLOSED!
SPECIALLY ON DAYS LIKE THIS :S

12:31 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Well..I presume thats a compliment longblackveil.
UI...I personally hate the college canteen. The food sucks. Arun da's a real pain...and it gets closed by 2. Jeez.

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! 305 chevrolet timing chain Zocor absorption gi tract http://www.sports-illistated.info/Jeep.html Proactiv solution vente Lexus sc300 Didrex fedex c.o.d side window wind deflectors for jeep wrangler

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home