Monday, November 14, 2005

Of Hickeys and Hiccups

I saw Pedro Almadovar's 'Talk to Her' yesterday. It was really, really good. Had stupid people sitting to my right and in front. This chump next to me decided to use my waist as his arm rest and the guy in front of me insisted on commenting on every damn thing they showed on the screen. But the movie made up for everything.
I got bitten by something on my neck, and everyone thought I had a hickey. Hehe. I mean seriously, you think? Other than the occasional charpoka and mosquito...umm, I don't think I have much chance of getting any of those. But whatever...attention, speculation et al was fun while it lasted :-)
*sigh*...back to being uncool and all that jazz.
I have hiccups now. Will hold breath and have water.
Okbye.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Absolutist said...

whoa! where exactly did you watch this? eggziting!!

11:09 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

New Empire. Very very cool movie. Wanna watch All about my mother now. And Sea Inside.

11:10 PM  
Blogger Bone said...

ah wow all you lucky people! i'm sooooooo dying to go to film festival, BUT have got no one to go with me

and no cash

and exams

*sniffs pathetically and leaves to have a chocolate chip cookie*

1:01 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Hmm...you can go by yourself. A lot of people do that. And you usually run into someone you know. and who cares anyway? It's not too expensive. You can cough up 60 bucks can't you? Exams...well... darn things. Go after one.

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home