Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Ami stupid. Ami stupid. Ami stupid. The lines of reality and illusion have seriously merged. Seriously, seriously, seriously.

I love the weather these days. I love winter. Or this almost-winter feeling.
You know, Nivea cream and pears soap smell, and having no classes for no reasons.
If I were in school, I would be able to hear the silly band practise 'London Bridge is Falling Down' and other terribly distorted songs and that "tat-atat-tat-tat- TAT-TAT' sound of the drum, right before March Past practise (uff, how terrible I was at that).
Well whaddya know...I do have good memories of school.

Oh and my para...how I miss you. Badminton all through the night, fighting for the court, cycle races, sports day, morning walks(ahem), Hero gazing...Winter looked so nice from my window. Everything looked nice.

Know what? It's so "in" to be unsentimental and all that these days (with everything greeted with a bored look or "do I care?" attitude) that, sometimes we forget who we are. Talking about stupid things you don't really care about, makes you pretentious....and talking about other things makes you boring and sentimental. Oh well. It's best to keep mum. Everyone's happy that way. Well, almost.

Serious posts (if you can call it that) don't get any response...hehe...so back to being all gimmicky. Buh bye.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Absolutist said...

ok...you ARE stupid...agreed.
i think winter always reminds ppl of school. I loved wearing a blazer along wiht the maroon tie and grey trousers, the 3-hour long badminton sessions and the 2-hour adda thereafter. College is such a useless place, you have to go through week long negotiations and persuasions to get someone to play badminton, or any game for that matter.
Now you know why i'm mad at life in college!

10:39 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Oh my school life sucked big time. I was quite useless and hopeless at everything. Winter meant sports day...and a lot of classes off! I liked it in 11 and 12, because as a prefect you got to bunk a lot of classes! I sucked at all events and never got chosen in march past...other than in class 11 when it was imperative...and that too I screwed it up. But lunch breaks with close friends...we were all pretty weird, what fun :-). I had a great winter/childhood memories in my purono para mostly.
College is mostly jawa-asha and few things inbetween. Its not as structured as school. But i have to admit, I like college more than school.
FYI,I wasn't asking for an opinion on my stupidity.

12:27 AM  
Blogger Subhrajyoti Mukhopadhyay said...

love ur nostalgic musings ..
on winter and all the things abt school ..

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Ohio wheelchair games Ok tax commision

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home