Thursday, December 08, 2005

Loony's Day Out : Again

First of all the food. Oh my fucking God. 24 bloody items to choose from. I will return to Marco Polo in Chayena. I will, oh yes. P & S thank yous.
Oh before the food was the "cazual chic" march past. Gems, yum. Dirty Ba Saliva, hehe.
Then zere was ze speereet? Shit. I still have a high. Besh bond kora jaye with booze in your blood.
Then there was the car ride (no no, undrunk driver on the wheels). Windows down all the way, second Hoogly Bridge. Screaming out our love for Calcutta.
Then there was a power sleep. Then there was Kasautii. That is it. Bas.
But what a nice day. Psahw.

12 Comments:

Blogger The Absolutist said...

i spent 3 hrs in max meuller bhavan canteen...

1:43 AM  
Blogger Delphic Oracle said...

dirty ba saliva....good one...and absolutist, get a grip about ur face...

11:26 AM  
Blogger Delphic Oracle said...

not about...sorry...grip of ur face

11:27 AM  
Blogger Unjustified Insanity~~ said...

AGAIN??
AGAIN!!
you had so much food and didn't even offer me wtf :cry:

3:50 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

I was treated! And I have NEVER seen you! So next time you see me, come up, and if i have any dough on me, I'll TRY to accomodate the bottomless pit you call your stomach!

11:51 PM  
Blogger Random Doodler said...

yeah....twas a great day wasnt it? thanks for the cake T n N.

8:47 PM  
Blogger Unjustified Insanity~~ said...

bah why don't you come to blogmeets :(

and no i don't call the bottomless pit i have my stomach,
i call it a bottomless pit.

9:46 PM  
Blogger Unjustified Insanity~~ said...

awaa
thank you for te treat :P

3:40 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

hey no problem. Sorry for rushing off like that!

7:20 PM  
Blogger pat said...

You guys have blogmeets?! What the crap's a blogmeet?!? Oh, you crazy Finnish folks... :)

7:24 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Finnish. Finish. Fini. Giggle. You Canadians will believe anything.

7:28 PM  
Blogger Subhrajyoti Mukhopadhyay said...

oh well , people actually thought ur from FINLAND ..
Congrats on that note ..
*lol*

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home