Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Can you bear the thought that, someone is this world actually finds you disgusting? Not like, "Eesh. Disgusting! Gross!"...but you know... pure repulsion...like, when you have to force yourself to see someone and then feel like retching, disgusting-disgusting. I wonder....

I'm beginning to think I have a supressed mean streak. And I hate this mean streak, because I feel completely out of control and tyrannical when it surfaces. And then I feel guilty about it. Unjustified cruelty. Psychological, manipulative cruelty. Subtle, unassuming cruelty.

It's simply not funny how superficial and stupid I am these days. Or I appear to be. I'd totally ignore me, if I were me.

Oh let this cloud pass soon. Anyway. I hate attention seekers. Oh no. I think I am one as well. What's the point of this blog otherwise?
Self admonition is a cowardly act. You crticize yourself before others can criticize you. Because truth hurts. And you can always lie to yourself.

I have always had difficulty in spelling exercise. I keep spelling it exersize. And I'm not trying to be metaphorical or anything. It's the truth.

10 Comments:

Blogger razor4077 said...

Mean streak? Does stashing somebody's glasses in the deep freezer qualify?
Why the change of font? U switchin to exam style handwriting that nobody can read? :)

1:58 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

oh its a stupid post that i had to get out of my system, but didn't want anyone to pay any attention to. The moment they see the small font they won't feel like reading it...so.
That is not mean streak...that is revenge. Mean streak is what you possess. Pouring water over me, or beating me up for no reason. Bitch.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Unjustified Insanity~~ said...

hey
its normal so relax :)

even i used to have this kind of repulsion thingy about some people(okie two guys) but then after you know them a little better it kind of goes away........

10:09 PM  
Blogger The Nutty Pea said...

i also, totally have that mean streak thing going for me at the moment...it's ok...the parties concerned deserve it!

10:41 PM  
Blogger Random Doodler said...

they totally totally totally deserve it!
grrr....

11:15 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Hmm...its not them. It's a little more than that. And the repulsion thing is not aimed at anyone. What i meant was...what if YOU were the object of someone's repulsion. Could YOU live with that, easy breezy, whocares and all that?

11:45 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

oh come on....she hardly means that much to me. I'm quite indifferent to her being. She's just irritating thassal.

12:33 AM  
Blogger erebus said...

People being disgusted with you is not such a bad thing. Trust me on this. Most people I know are disgusted with me at some level.
Fear, loathing, disgust, power and respect... may not be the same thing... but once in a while it's good to think it is.
I'm not making sense am I? Every war starts with one man's insecurity...

6:39 PM  
Blogger Delphic Oracle said...

who is it that u r disgusted with I wonder....

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Shareware graphics botox lazy eye 2002 - 2003 nissan exterra upgrades busty amateur dildo Didrex pharmacies 2004 Rosacea acne human demodex eczema Protonix positive drug test Web site marketing placement Sab framciscp botox treatment dkny blue jean jackets Car germany insurance rate Diamond plate floor mats dodge

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home