Tuesday, December 20, 2005

So long, and thanks for all the fish

Hmm. Last day of teen life. Oh well...they were quite lousy anyway. Good riddance. So long, and thanks for all the fish.

I bought myself a lot of presents for myself this time. But ALL useful ones. Really.

I'm addicted to Erebus' blog now, 'cause he's put up a Beatles' cover special radio thingie. I love Rufus Wainwright's version of Across the Universe and The Wallflower's version of I'm looking through you the best. Oh and I've been mentioned a couple of times in his blog as well. So yeah, I'm kinda over the moon and all that.

This is my second attempt at reading Love in the Time of Cholera...I just can't, I just cannot. I don't go beyond a couple of pages. And its about time I returned Tuhina's 1984.

Yesterday, I saw this guy with the most enormous eyelashes. Like, long curly, girly doll types. And he was wearing a leather jacket and had a goatee and zipped around on some stud bike. It all seemed very very funny.

Today I felt like an outsider in own college. With people getting all excited about Xavotsav and running around in saris and everything for god's sake. I am such a lazy recluse. I wanted to quiz, but no-one wanted to quiz with me. No-one wanted to quiz, just, actually.

Oh...and I do have a black tongue. Will you ever forgive me, R? GWS. LY.LY.LY. Oh I'm such a fuckwit sometimes. Oh I love saying fuckwit and mindfuck these days. It's not cool or anything...I just find myslef saying it a lot.

One more thing....doesn't that Bright Eyes' singer guy sound like a shivering cat?

5 Comments:

Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

I just realised....I say "oh" a lot.

6:11 PM  
Blogger The Nutty Pea said...

boast korishna!

12:22 AM  
Blogger La Figlia Che Piange said...

Birthday? Me too.

heh, naww, happy 20th. *mwahh* may you have a brilliant year.

1:48 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

hehe. Thank you. I will start lying about my age post 21st Dec. *sigh*

10:32 AM  
Blogger Subhrajyoti Mukhopadhyay said...

happy birthday :)

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home