Thursday, December 22, 2005

Meet the 20 year old

Hmm...I've made it across. It was a nice day, really. I went to pick up Baba from the airport, and got a call from Ma that Dee is here from Bombay. Oh joy! Came back home and jumped about in utter joy and checked my weight on the weighing scale that, I insisted on getting for my birthday.
Earlier in the day, Dada called me up, woke me up, asking me to look for some software, and I guess I was able to help him a bit, so I felt useful and all that. And I get to see him tomorrow. YAAAAY!
The phone was out of order all day, and balance-less and rather useless.
Then, then, then...I dunno how time passed...and it was evening, and Kaka-Kaki and everyone came. Kaka (godblesshissoul) cooked the most delicious butter pepper crabs...oh my mouth waters just thinking about it. Ma, was as usual a genius in the kitchen, and made the most delicious birthday meal. I looooved the mutton, but Baba didn't let me take more than one piece *sigh*...
Guds, Shruti, Dee and I played treasure hunt, and we completely neglected Anurag, who is not quite a boy, and not quite and adult. Poor thing. I tried talking to him once, but he seemed too engrossed in a computer magazine....(we have computer mags at home?)
Here's a blurred picture of all of us. I dunno what I'm doing to Dee, really.

Diya, Me, Guds, Shruti, Anurag

Oh and at night, Dee and I took the craziest pictures of ourselves, which I haven't uploaded onto the comp, and I don't think anyone would want to see . Oh well. And tomorrow I'm off to Florida, so Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Happy Birthday (to Baba), in case I don't get to post again. Oh and Annie's so sweet...she promised to get me a sketch book like hers. And Kaki gave me the nicest crayons. So I'm gonna wear that beret of mine and pretend to be an artist.

5 Comments:

Blogger erebus said...

Florida!!!! You're off to florida?

10:32 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Yes :-D I'm meeting my brother there.

10:41 AM  
Blogger erebus said...

so it's a holiday?? or are you going there to study or something?
Either way... Have a safe trip kiddo!

10:46 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

I'm not leaving Bertie, thank you very much...for the time being anyway. Yes...it's just a holiday... a verrry special holiday.

10:57 AM  
Blogger erebus said...

u betcha.. I dont know too many ppl who can afford overseas holidays... you have fun now.

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home