Saturday, December 31, 2005

I'll make it snappy

Yeah, I just thought I'd post some pictures today. Did you know, (no you don't, how would you?) at Starbucks, I tell them I'm called Angie, 'cause it's easier for them to pronounce. I don't mind it...it's my favourite Rolling Stones' number. Anyway, laugh away :

This is where my brother lives. It's a pretty little neighbourhood


This is me wearing all the ugly jewellery at Westshore Mall


This is serious stuff at Barnes and Nobles


Clearwater Beach!


I looked fat in all the pics at Clearwater. So here's my brother.



On our way to the Sunshine Skyway Bridge



That's the bridge. Very cool driving through it


Toothpaste commercial


This is my car. Ok not. Sue me.



Me and Kat (from school)

Today we went to Winger House, where we had chicken wings and budlight...we (Kat and I) were underage, but pretended like we weren't...and they didn't ask for ID. There were a lotta semi clad women there. But not too pretty.

7 Comments:

Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

I will! And thank you :) Kat's a big car enthusiast as well. Yeah, still the same, pagol and fun.
I have pix of the apartment...will mail 'em to you.
NG, Angie, yes...that's the very point hon!

9:32 PM  
Blogger Unjustified Insanity~~ said...

http://attms.blogspot.com/2005/10/blog-post_113006161287677406.html

1:04 AM  
Blogger Unjustified Insanity~~ said...

btw the pics of
"Sunshine Skyway Bridge"
and
"Clearwater Beach!"


just awesome, just AWESOME!!

1:05 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

UI thanks :)
Oh and I've been corrected. It's Wing House not Winger
Either way.
I look like such a slob for new year.

6:53 AM  
Blogger Random Doodler said...

hey those are such great pics!! wht did ya do for new yrs?

8:18 PM  
Blogger The Absolutist said...

great pics...you look like a hippy in the jewellery one!
aaah! the hundred favorite poems book...i wud love to have it! lol!!

11:14 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

oh but I am a hippie. Didn't you know that?

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home