Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy *hic* New Year *hic*

I wish. But no. Not hiccing drunk, I wasn't. But high yes.
I saw the mooooost wonderful fireworks at St. Petersberg Pier, which went on for like 10 whole minutes or something. You know, the kind you see in CNN and all. Very cool.
Then we went to this bar called REEF, where we met up with two of Kat's friends - Bevin and James. I got away with my fake 1984 ID there, but the man didn't believe me for a second. But he called me angel, and I flirted a bit, and well...I got 2 yeager (is that how you spell it?) shots, which tastes like sweet martini ektu, and a screwdriver. Then we drove (as in the Designated drove, my bro unfortunately!) to this chick called Meliah's party...whom I dunno from Adams. By the time we got there, 2ish, everyone was so wasted, it didn't matter. Lots of hugging and "oooh all the way from India?!" went around, and some beer as well. Bunch of highschool kids anyway. Oh but there was this very very hot guy...you know those CK model types? I'm a jerk but really cute types? And well, when we met, he like held my hand and wouldn't let go for a long time. Poor drunk bastard. But shit, uber hot and ready-to-flirt. But I hung out more with Bevin and James, 'cause Bevin and I turned out to be really alike...you know unassuming bitch types. And we bitched and laughed and I taught her bangla galagali. Then we came back home and I hit the sack.
Oh and I got kissed. By an old white haired horny drunk guy. On the cheek. Fortunately.

Anyway, doesn't matter what I did. To be honest, I missed my folks at home a bit, but it was cool with Shek (that's what he's called here!) as well. Hope you guys had a wonderful New Year. I hope we'll all give up smoking (yes we will) and drinking (no we won't) and work hard and have fun at the same time (?).

5 Comments:

Blogger Random Doodler said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:17 PM  
Blogger Random Doodler said...

i dint even get remotely high...its simply not fair! are we having a party or not once we 4 are together again??
i'm jealous...12 days in this blasted city and no cute guy held my hand!actually no cute guy...period.noffair! :-)

11:20 PM  
Blogger erebus said...

happy new year!

10:20 AM  
Blogger The Absolutist said...

BELATED happy new year (as usual) !!

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP south african forex investment asso boston prom dresses Bmw 7 series 2007 Teenage paris hilton

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home