Friday, February 08, 2008

I saw the The Third Man today. I'm disturbed and in love. Noir is so sexy, I could marry it.
It's very cold here.
I miss Bengal Club. I smelt it in my memories today while sitting in class. Especially the way the starched napkins smell there. And I love the way the plates are so hot when they put it on the table.
I'm listening to The Rolling Stones after ages. It makes me feel like I'm 17.
Ever felt like a Beatles' song? I feel like one. I used to think it was Elanor Rigby, but it's really I'm Only Sleeping.
Please don't spoil my day
I'm miles away
And after all
I'm only sleeping.
They had one for everything, didn't they?
I've been craving to read Araby for some time now. Just that first line - "North Richmond Street, being blind, was a quiet street except at the hour when the Christian Brothers' School set the boys free" - it keeps repeating inside my head. Maybe I'll read it in a bit.
I think, I will arise and go now...and go to U's room, to have some maggi.
Sorry this is all very random.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Bone said...

achchha, this you've been tagged to. see?

1:21 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Yes I know! I read your blog. I just haven't had the time! Sorry, will do after this horrible spate of assignments!

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home