Thursday, January 31, 2008

We finished shooting our documentary today. Woke up, barely had a shower and ran off to catch the bus. Came back and slept. And had a very nice dream. I have an exam tomorrow. I don't feel like studying. I am going to Bangalore tomorrow right after the exam. I don't have clothes - more importantly, I don't think I have underwear.
I feel very unsocial and blah. I just want to sleep, sleep and sleep some more. It's very nice sleep weather. I want to finish reading this book I've started on since forever. And this photography book I have to read for my exam is making me all restless, which is something I don't want to feel like right now. Also, it makes me want to have a random fling with a photographer dude. Those NatGeo types, with that khaki sleeveless jacket thing they always seem to wear. I am SO bored. Nothing excites. Sigh.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Vatsala said...

which book ?

3:06 AM  
Blogger Chamki said...

oooh I know a NatGeo type photographer dude for you to have a bangalore affair with.

:)

6:57 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

V - Dharma Bums and another one.

Chamki - yes? really? My photography teacher here in Poona is something like that too - only he's too nice.

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home