Friday, January 25, 2008

Today I was pretty stoned and had to cover a film appreciation thing that was going on. The auditorium was practically empty, with only a few sprinkles of life or intelligence and it was perhaps a good thing, because I hate loud noises when I'm so far gone. And then, right before the thing started, someone started playing Coming Back to Life, which is kinda sorta my stoned song, and it felt just right...
Where were you when I was burned and broken
While the days slipped by from my window watching
Where were you when I was hurt and I was helpless
Because the things you say and the things you do surround me
While you were hanging yourself on someone elses words
Dying to believe in what you heard
I was staring straight into the shining sun

You know when you're all stupid, and think every song that's written, is written for you?...well nevermind.
Sigh. This post is so college.
I miss MSN messenger. And Fangs Fogarty. Whatever happened to him?


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Vatsala said...

awesome photograph

9:05 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Thanks :) Taken at Khandala from the haunted house.

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home