Saturday, November 24, 2007

I went to college yesterday again - and finally met the two profs I had been yearning to meet since forever. Was not expecting much - just some cordial chitchat - and well, it was a bit better than that :)
Shit, I miss it all. Senti-mental, but while we're on it, I went to SPE after eons yesterday and heard all my favourite songs. So yay for me.
Oh and I stumbled upon this gem. Take a look sometime. Reminds me of a friend of mine. Haha.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR8YuIGqWi4

5 Comments:

Blogger Vatsala said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVbLKj0DSM0&feature=related

7:37 PM  
Blogger Chamki said...

Ha ha !
Loved the interviewers face. Nothing he could have done. Its been a while since I saw an interview like that. So much energy. They were thinking before they spoke or thinking everyday of their live in those days.

And which friend of yours reminds you or a fiery Bob Dylan? I'll like his number asap.

Thank you

10:36 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

does it have to be a he? :)
A combination of several friends is more like it. He sounds awfully young though - I can almost see him cringe now if he sees this, or maybe not - I dunno.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Vatsala - very very nice :) Haha - you see the Man in there somewhere?

2:16 AM  
Blogger Vatsala said...

of courshe. if you mean what i think you mean :) whnna hell we meeting ?

2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home