Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I want to go to some quiet mufassil town and eat lunch - dal bhaat, take a shower with neem soap and sleep in a darkened room with shabby curtains and a quiet whirring fan. It's like a recurring fantasy in my head.
Anyway, I went to my third 'celebrity' interview - terribly underprepared, but managed alright I suppose. I was helped out by R, who knew 'chuanno' was 54 and I didn't (59, I thought!). I'm pathetic with Bangla numbers - I'm very confused between 40 and 60. Oh well.
I bought Barefoot in the Park today. I'm just in the mood for giddy romcoms. Didjya know Jane Fonda and I share the same birthday? Also Frank Zappa and Govinda. Brilliant no?
I really have nothing to say. Just got tired of seeing the same thing on the blog. I'm particularly thankful to one of my favourite bloggers for putting this up on her blog. It made my week, it really did.

Update:
I went to a cool, broken down house, and smoked up with R. Haha. I feel like a complete idiot when I boast about these things. But then, I am a complete idiot, so it's ok.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Milf Gone Wild said...

Don't be disheartened. This is a very original and intriguing blog. Will pop back soon.

4:47 AM  
Blogger Chamki said...

I feel the same way about my blog right now. I think its a planetary alignment against pure genius. Anyway, getting back to what I'm here to say... this Diwali I went to village just like you described. Channarayapattana near Hassan District, Karnataka.

No pipes, no buckets, no taps, no bathroom doors, people walk in and out when you are bathing, or at least when I was. And the Diwali pooja thali had no idol but a ball of cowdung which we prayed to.

Don't ask me why I can't make this shit worthy of going to the blog. Just laziness.

lotsa love,
big hug,
I want to meet you!
chamki

8:52 AM  
Blogger Vatsala said...

^ Chamk. dont be lazy.

5:31 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

milf - really? Milfs find my blog interesting? Nice :D

Chamki - I want to meet you too. And write what you wrote on this comments section itself - write anything - I love whatever you write :)

11:44 PM  
Blogger La Figlia Che Piange said...

I think you're a fullon studbhai. Shotti.

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home