Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fuck the pretention. It would be nice to stripped, ugly, raw, just a piece of bloody flesh. It would be swell. You know, whimpering aloud - wanting to be hated or loved. Even as my tongue trips over redundant pieces of talk, the same, the same, the same all the time - I feel okay, because I see the complacent cushioning that I snuggle up against. And I sleep okay at night.
You're a happy thought on a restless day, V. Sometimes I wish you weren't such a bastard and I wasn't such a fool. But I'm glad anyway. Let's ride together somewhere someday.

(Sudu try not to roll your eyes - remember I'm only 13).

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Sounds like you had a fun puja.

You wouldn't happen to be talking about my V now, would you?

Incidentally, seeing the last poster of your earlier post reminded me, V makes lovely posters. You should see his work on the Sandman ones.

11:51 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Haha - yes I had a fun Puja and NO I was definitely not talking about your V!
And I'd love to see the posters - although mine are just small doodle sized sketches :)

12:06 AM  
Blogger Random Doodler said...

Kid, if you're happy, i'm happy! Thassal ye know on earth and all ye need to know.
:)

12:12 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

kid abar. *sigh*.

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home