Monday, October 15, 2007

Am home. I don't blog anymore. I write in a diary. Which is fun, but I miss the attention once in a while. I don't think there's much to see here anymore, other than some random scraps of information, which'll sound corny, euphemistic and very contextual. So, I'll just, make this pretty. Put in some art and shit. Okay?


This is the comic book work I've been working on - but really randomly.









There's some stuff inbetween - like storywise, but yeah, this is it so far. Done during classes out of extreme boredom and a little inspiration from here and there.













One of the reasons why Pune has become bearable, and even a tad exciting, is because of a creature who looks (and this is a sudden realisation!) a bit like this. Damaged, therefore desired.









This is something I get to do a lot of. Both travelling by auto and taking pictures. There was an exhibition recently, but honestly, it could have been better.





This is a dead frog. Just thought you might like to see one. I found it in this pretty place I went to recently.









This is one of my coolest acquisitions. I just got it. I love it.



Another aquisition. But relax. It's the soft copy.

















More later.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Random Doodler said...

yay! loonybloggersback.

5:21 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

onlymaybe. But yes, it feels good to have the net again :)

8:54 PM  
Blogger rg267 said...

hmm nice!
hope u come back with more..

10:43 PM  
Blogger Vatsala said...

witch craft

2:24 AM  
Blogger little boxes said...

been here for the first time...
excellent blog!
will wait for more of such stuff!
*two thumbs up*

4:46 PM  
Blogger Chamki said...

i want more comic book

5:07 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

rishi - well, I hope so too :)

Vatsala - meanswhat?

lb - thank you thank you - do drop by - for nothing unusual.

chamki - *sigh* - ze inspiration...is waning.

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home