Monday, October 22, 2007

Just came back from Rishikesh. That's where I was for the Pujas. We went white water rafting. My entire family. Which was fun, really. And then we all jumped into the river and nearly died of cold, but whatsapoint of rafting if you aren't putting your life on the edge a bit? Anyway, many backbreaking journeys later(the roads, are quite literally the pits) - and also some work that entailed feeding cows, I'm back home. We also had hot crispy jalebis every morning, which needless to say, did wonders for my waistline. But then again, I'm kinda happy, cause I fit into these pair of jeans that I used to fit into way back in '05. It's not much, but then, happiness is all about the little things, right?





































Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger The Nutty Pea said...

i am SO jealous! u get to spend time with family AND go white water rafting...i'm not sure u deserve such good luck all at once ;-)

btw, loved the cow nd the 2 pics before the monkey

7:06 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

hehe - I missed Pujo though. Oh well. And - it's Rishikesh - and I'm with family = a very well behaved child = suchhawaste. But then - we had our moments.

9:42 PM  
Blogger rg267 said...

nice pics. Well, reading ur blog, it doesnt seem that it was entirely "suchawaste"..!
Subho bijoya btw.. :)

9:16 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

shubho bijoya :)

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home