Wednesday, November 21, 2007

aaaaaaaaaarghhhh. What is WROOOONG with my city??? Damnit. Sitting like a bloody zombie in front of the TV and watching all this shit. It's so bloody insane.
Everything's weird now.
Anyway. Screw it all. I'm just pissed.
I watched 3 back to back episodes of Heroes and cooked pasta. Also had some wine, which was old, and probably should have not been had, but what the heck. Had a debate with the father and brother over the nuclear deal, and fuck, we sounded intellectual as hell. I don't think we really are - but sometimes, we just get into the mode. My brother's a little severe (something tells me, he'll turn out to be a pretty strict parent - or at least when he wants to be) and Baba's always got a logical, practical counterpoint. But it's fun (up until Dada starts to tighten his jaws - thass when I stop).
I was watching commercials. Like, a lot. And shit, there's so much you've got to be, if you'd really believe them. Lambe kale ghane baal, sunder komal twacha, no phati erias - Fuck, guilty on all counts. They should have one on lips. I like my lips, and there's this particular patch of skin on my forearm that I'm very content with. The rest of me's crap. But these two, I'm totally in love with.
Totally unrelated, but I had this weird dream, where I was a part of some Devil worship Cult, where you could transform into food and people could eat you. I was being converted to chicken strogannoff - but I only went as far as cheese. I was smoked cheese.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Chamki said...

calcutta blues?
more like bong brilliance. sunder komal twacha is just impossible.smoked cheese isn't.
one Bombay blues post coming up.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

I had a Bombay Blues post as well :)

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home