Wednesday, March 21, 2007


This on top is Pushtmashkin's Cellar. When the time is right, he will be formally introduced.
Now I want to whine. Which is why 90% of the people I know blog anyway. See, the funny stories just don't happen, the hormone shattering social life is non-existent (when was the last time I had a proper night out?), the daily events cannot be scripted to sound fantastic - some people can do it - like the eM sorts - but she's too cool for school anyway, so forget her, aaand - I think I used to make an attempt of sorts to make myself presentable - and even pussyfoot (nono, ignore puns) around the prospect of flirting - before, but now I just don't give a fuck. Will the frumpy-dowdy bag lady with the love handles please stand up? It's all very terrible, with Ma looking all panic stricken for a moment when I casually mentioned I'm not really into the boyfriend or marriage thing, and I'll think about it when I'm 30-odd. Heh. It sounds very - oh nonchallant - phoo, I don't need a guy-ish - eesh. Oh my god, I've become of those desperate fat woman friends, trying to conceal the horny humper within. You know - the ones that look longingly at a couple - and then be all "I don't need a guy. I have my books, music and blah blah boring - Go feminists! Go singles!"...y'know? Yikes.
But no. I mean, it is great to be single (although I'm not much of a feminist) and all that - but it's definitely fun to have a mate - especially one that comes without a whole lot of emotionial baggage. But it's just SUCH an effort! Right from combing your hair, to losing weight(oh but fat girls do have boyfriends, just so that you know) and being all conversational and funny(I could do that bit really well when I was younger - talk about the things they wanted hear - and talk about it really well) - but even repartee is such a bother - too much brainwork. It just seems so much easier to smile and stare vacantly. It always works for the pretty ones. But the ones with the "nice personalities" just have to have something to offer right? Sheesh. I'd rather be single than go through all that. And besides, it's all about the hormonal vibes anyway. So if my body isn't giving off the right signals, I'm always going to be chomu fat woman, who smiles too much (have you seen my bloody orkut album? Sheesh) and is that "nice" friend in the lives of every fuckwit boy.
Man, whatever happened to instant chemistry?

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Random Doodler said...

the truth of the matter is not in fat cells or inactivity but in the general lack of eligible (and i mean that in the widest sense) men. I mean, look around. Is there anyone, AnYoNe at all, who is less than 40 years of age (winkwinknudgenudge) and not created in any book or film, that you fancy?

11:37 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

:-S
Not really. Maybe we don't look enough!

11:45 PM  
Blogger Random Doodler said...

girl...i HAVE looked. and zilch.
Btw...i loooooooove Pushtmashkin's Cellar. beautiful. do put up more stuff.

11:58 PM  
Blogger Vatsala said...

"without a whole lot of emotionial baggage. But it's just SUCH an effort!"



hahaa whine whine its always for teh better , no? and hell yeah, what was i saying,your bleddy orkut album says it all :))

5:23 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Hehe. Read eM's blog - http://thecompulsiveconfessor.blogspot.com/2007/03/its-not-me-its-you.html

What is it? Something to do with the moon?

12:59 AM  
Blogger La Figlia Che Piange said...

You drew that? Incredible!

2:13 AM  
Blogger Living On Video said...

Instant chemistry, still happens, yknow?

3:30 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Srin - :)

Trin - really? It's been too long - so no, I don't know.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Chamki said...

I think instant chemistry happens in the imaginary attic.
smile and stare vacantly >> Hee hee, thats what I do.
Best friend? not me, but then not the love of their life either. Just the lets just keep flirting, its so much fun. Boring~
I think I meet all the cowards who say we don't know what the future holds. I want to say, I'm not asking you stop giving me explanations.
I want a man who wants to say, lets go to Ladakh today and tomorrow Nepal. The day after we'll take a day off and listen to Banana Pancakes at home.SIIIIIIGH~ Nandini, you should look for someone at least for me! You have exams coming, you should study now, ok?

11:52 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Hehe. I should study, yes.
Look for a guy for you? Me?? Heh. You really wouldn't want that Chamki - uh-uh.

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home