Thursday, March 15, 2007

Okay, stoppit, no more whiny goodbye posts. Promise.
I've started a fantastic new life, which includes someone called Julio (pronounced Hoo-lio) and a pair of trackpants and loads of music and merryment. I'm packing off the Aunties for a pretty little picnic for a bit and letting Jane Fonda (we share the same birthday) take over. So Jane and Julio are totally working it and it's for the best.
I have also been appointed the official cleaning lady of the house. I am so bizziarely good with menial work it's not even funny. I can cook, clean and wash and I'm seriously considering it as a career option. There's so much peace in housework sometimes. Just you, your music and a mop. There is one part I hate though. Folding. I hate folding clothes and keeping them in their place. It's just no fun.
I climbed fourteen floors today - and funnily, wasn't as breathless as I thought I would be. Also discovered a little terrace like extention on the 16th floor landing, which no-one uses, and could be 'put to use' so to speak, if I wished.
I feel a bit like Zorba the Greek at the moment.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Random Doodler said...

u crazeee fitness freak, you!
(issfun no?)
bye-bye auntie? :(

12:51 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Fitness Freak tor baap. Chup kor.
Aunty will be there only in "spirit".

1:05 AM  
Blogger Bone said...

fantastic new life...

*sighh*

and you didn't even feel stuck in a rut. some people have all the luck.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

D - Yass yass yass :) But at the cost of making a Rajesque statement, I won't say anything ;)

TBC - (look, you'll always be TBC for me)Who said I didn't? Honey, the rut is stuck on me, not the other way round. Time to peel it off.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Vatsala said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Vatsala said...

put it to good use, ye .

and putting themin their place >urgh.

mop music and myself is just fine.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home