Saturday, March 03, 2007

Woah. I miss...(here it comes)...The Man. Although, I never really call him that. Shit, I miss him like effin crazy. Allofasudden, far away from home. I want to sit in room 19 doing a Steinbeck class. Mulling over the "working marriage" bit. I think it was that Hipster community quote that set me off right now - "He was as blue as his shirt", wearing his dark blue shirt and looking like a mellow ol' fellow from a badly translated French short story. Jeez. Whatta a hormonal post.
I am in the suburbs now.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Nutty Pea said...

sniff! sniff!...read my blog to get an idea abt what u missed! (she says this with a devilish grin on her face)

12:54 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

bitch. :(
I'm so going back and bonding. I hafffff to. I'll be a sycophantic asslick, I don't care. That day couldn't have been the last!!!!

4:46 PM  
Blogger Vatsala said...

@loony-
Icant-beliu-it-ou-miised-last-class-with-eem:O

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home