Friday, March 02, 2007

Barobar Bombay :)


Well, I'm here. And I'm also finally back to eating meat, now that it's March 1st. Came back from Pune last night (and I'm completely in love with the Bombay-Puna highway). Interviews are over and done with. So yay! Met up with J at Pune, and went for gazillion scooty rides (I swear I'm bow-legged now) and I discovered the wonderful German Bakery (hip-hip-hippie). Also met some random people, and decided I liked them. We went through the interviews together, and sneaked in food into the campus building and chatted a whole lot. So that was fun. Well, somewhat. Now back to bummbay, where I'm just gonna bum around and eat and sleep and take pictures. Came back a while ago from Carter road, after having devoured a cow, gelato and dollops of sea-breeze. And it feels so good to think there's no assignment to be completed, no essays to be written, no stupid files to be submitted. This is now officially a vacation! And no curfew ;) (well for now anyway). I lurve Bombay. Already have a belt and beer from Leo's in my belly. And of course, the funnnnest company :D
Oh, oh, oh. Had to say! I fell off from the 3rd bunk of the train. George of the jungle ishtyle. Crazy shit. :-S

8 Comments:

Blogger sozzled n pickled tis the soul said...

u FELL off the bunk of ure train?!?!how in god's name did u manage that???ki funnnnyyy!!!but jokes aside....u not hurt or nething rite?
sighhh....i misss bummbay!!i m also currently in love wit the city!!make sure u shop, shop n then shop some more!!n eat at monde's...the food is better there than at leo's!hv loads of funnn...ta

8:14 PM  
Blogger Vatsala said...

Pliss visit Britania Cafe on my behalf thank you.Lady Chamki has been trying to reach you on your cell phone.AND, Wow! you fell off the third bunk ? hope your bum's doin fine :P Isnt bombay - pune highway just the best ? Did you take snaps at the German Bakery ? Take photographs , lots of them ! And I like the ocw one a LOT !

8:51 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Guds - fell off bunk, got saved thanksto all that padding ;) knew it would come to use sometime! And will shop dunn worry! :D

V - fell on side, not bum! :S Faisal thought a bag fell! Haha! Went to GB, took a whole lot of blurry pics, mostly ate :D

9:19 PM  
Blogger rg267 said...

hey, checked out ur blog after a long time.. had this random time slot and was in a dilemma of wht to do with it.. so here I am!
So.. whats this interview about? job stuff, or something else.
take care :)

11:38 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Hey!What's up? Interview is for a Pune Mass Comm college thing.Back up option, got the int. call, so just gave it a shot!

12:04 AM  
Blogger Chamki said...

Excuse me!
You were at Carter Road?
On 1st March?
I was there on 1st March and 2nd march
at the doggie park!
I am there almost everyday!
God!~
I live very close to carter Road!
Aarrgh!

9:34 AM  
Blogger Chamki said...

The bus in the picture!
86!
comes to Bandra Reclamation!
I take that bus back from college!
Uff!
I could have been in it!

9:37 AM  
Blogger Delphic Oracle said...

hon, are u really all by urself there??? seems like i am kinda living upto ur hippie counterpart thingie...strangely i miss kolkata more than dhaka.....

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home