Monday, February 12, 2007


I spent all evening doing craft work, which is why I'm relatively happy. I was so engrossed that I forgot to watch Koffee with Karan. Yes, yes, I watch all that. Relish infact.

Heehee, above is the Art Attack inspired thingie. I lurve art attack. I have the hugest crush on Neil Buchanan.

A called yesterday and said he was going for the Roger Waters shingding. Dammit. Everyone's going! Oh well. My sole ambition in life now is to go to a Take That concert and watch them bare their bums. I l-l-lurve those guys. Hysterically. Rock-wok onek hoyeche. It's pop city all over again babeh. Bring back the gay gay 90s.

Yes...grapes are sour. Please don't take the 90s thing seriously.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vatsala said...

One of the rare episodes I remember :)

1:29 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Jack Frost :)

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home