Friday, February 09, 2007

Dammnit. Joto bar hatchet bury korte cheshta kori, kichu na kichu legei thake. Jyottoshob.

I wrote such messy crap for the paper today, I felt embarrassed even while writing it. *cringe*** I hope no-one significant corrects.

I am quite amazed at Star News. It's like the biggest sensationalist news network on the planet. Ki crapfest. I don't like it one bit.
Although... I have to say, I'm very happy about T2. It's the best idea The Telegraph has had in ages. It has replaced Caltimes in the loo.

Among other things, I'm getting severe moral pangs about smoking up at home. Not to mention anxiety attacks. I mean, I become totally Lady Macbethish about the smell, drowning my loo with cheap perfume and whatnot. Sheesh. It's supposed to relax me no? Eventually it does. But you know, so much covering up. I'm essentially a prude you see. I just have a weakness for addictive things.

Right now I'm reliving 1997, but only the good bits. Thassagood.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Foccous said...

But you know, so much covering up. I'm essentially a prude you see. I just have a weakness for addictive things. - LOL

there is this sensation in doing things you arent supposed to, not to forget the rush and the anxiety..

9:30 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

I suppose.

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are absolutely right. T2 from The Telegraph is good only for the loo...it is such crap.

8:47 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Oh but no. That's just something I do. I read the fun papers in the loo. I think it's fun :)

8:57 PM  
Blogger La Figlia Che Piange said...

Take a long shower after, with nicesmelling things. Smell will go.

12:00 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Hehe, I usually do. But it's a cigarette-soap-cologne smell that reminds me of chotobala, and something that everyone at home is acutely aware of! Lol. Does NOT work! Have tried :)

12:24 AM  
Blogger Delphic Oracle said...

hey i was lately doing the same thing in my room in dhaka...and going all over with perfumes and air fresheners like Chandler...

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home