Monday, February 05, 2007

Look, I love the Irish. Most of my friends will know why particularly so. Wonderful bunch, the Irish, with all their pubs and poets and love for public brawls. I could live there for a while if I wanted to. They are in all probabilty, nicer than the English - incomprehensibler (?) but nicer I'm sure. I just am. But...what is it with this Synge dude? Why can't someone buy him some ale or something? Take him out for a rendezvouz with the Leprachauns or summit. He needs HAPPINESS in his life. God, the man needs HAPPINESS. Damn, I wish I could turn back time and make him HAPPY. And keep him away from the sea. Just...away. I'd take him to mid-Russia or something.

6 Comments:

Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

I'm sorry. That was really stupid. Hehe.

But i have my reasons :-S

6:53 PM  
Blogger The Nutty Pea said...

i agree...infact, i say..the man shud've just got laid..."riders" was the product of his frustration.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

look...he probably did get laid. It's just that we don't get him. We don't get the Irish of Inishmaan, Inishmore and Inisheer. They died and stuff. A lot.
We're stupid kids. But damn, I would take him to mid-Russia.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Random Doodler said...

no no...i'd rather you didnt. He'd melt the snow in Siberia and drown in that. and WE would have to spend the rest of OUR lives looking for symbolism in it. EEEks!
just let him be.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Heehee. Synge's Male-volent SilHouette will haunt you for the rest of your life. OKAY? UNDERSTAND?

9:06 PM  
Blogger Delphic Oracle said...

lol....

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home