Saturday, February 03, 2007

Loony takes a little step...

Ohkaay. There's something I want to share with my bloggies, but I don't know how to do it without sounding mysterious or being indiscreet. And I don't want to spell it all out, because it might get jinxed. Ok, I'll just settle for being mysterious. You can always ignore this post if it's too cryptic.
Today I finally took a step towards independent life. Right now, everything's still quite up in the air, but, at least something that was 'all talk', amounted to something. I'm semi-excited and semi-scared. I can just hope hope hope. And if nothing happens, heck, I tried.
It is a big deal for me, because my confidence is absolutely zilch. I don't believe in myself at all. And I need to be reminded constantly of any teensy, wee bit of potential that is hidden in me. So I just spun this eight ball thingie we have at home and it said - "Go for it" - and I went for it. Heh, it reminds me of CB....the "juxtaposition" of the trivial and the serious.....
Do I deserve it? How does it matter... This is something that I'm going to do. This is something that is dependent on no-one. And I'm willing to give myself a chance.
Won't you pray for me? Just a little bit?