Saturday, February 10, 2007

What's in my bag?



This was something I enjoyed doing tremendously. I got the idea from here - What's in your bag. It also gave me the chance to clean out my bag after ages. :D

List of items -1. clipboard and question paper - last exam yay yay

2. E.V.S. book which is Paroj's and practically untouched

3. A Streetcar Named Desire - which is Joie's - and will you check out Marlon Brando on the cover, or not? I demand you do it now!

4. My elephant doodle book and conte pencil. The book isn't particularly filled now that it has been called "doodle book" and expects doodles. I don't think I function that way.

5. Wallet and loose change

6. Pens - like a factory of them. I had na-hoo idea.

7. Notebook

8. Watch

9. Ticket stubs - one metro and mostly bus. One bus ticket encloses a previously chewed piece of gum. Why am I not surprised?

10. Water bottle

11. Housekeys

Rather boring I know... exam day, but. Okay, okay, now other people should do it too. Please do it other people. Izz fun.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Vatsala said...

I lou doodle book . so pretty.Now , open it and show us what we have inside it.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Oh it's got terribly boring stuff. I get demotivated when there are expectatiions to meet! :-S

7:57 PM  
Blogger Chamki said...

Doodle book = I agree the minute I assign things a function they never work. Thats why I always have several journals in varied sizes and they fill gradually over time.
I want to do this too. Its such a cool thing. You will be surprised to see what all my bag houses. Yes houses literally. My friends think I'm trekking because my bag is a significant part of me.
Anyhoo... Can you please post me some metro tickets I love them! The huge numbers are so cool. I'll love to use them in a collage. I can mail you my postal address.
In exchange I promise to post something super cool. Not bus tickets althought I have a whole stack of them in my wallet.(I never throw one and take 3 busses everyday!)
If you are prepared to mail them to me just leave a comment on me blog and I shall email my address.
Last exam! Lucky you!I have 2 more to go!

9:26 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Oh no! I just cleared it out today! It was one of those chance metro tickets that didn't have to be put into the machine when you reached your stop! but...I will try and get you one of those permanent tickets :) Mail your address to me on gmail! I will be going to Bombay anyway!

12:26 AM  
Blogger Vatsala said...

hah.so you people meet.hmph!

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home