Sunday, February 18, 2007

Hmm, now since I blog a lo-hot, I was thinking, would it be a good idea to get paid for it? Not that I write anything of any significance, and very often I write a lot of crap in incomprehensible language...but, I do need money :-S
But nah, it would become a job then. I like my unemployed status for some really vague reason. I just wish I was paid to be lazy or gluttonous or something - then I wouldn't be.
I just got off the phone with P, who's plenty worried about the future, career, money et al. So's S I'm sure. I don't know why though. They are exceptionally smart people, with the right kind of academic scores. S is organised to the point of neurosis. Both, are good-looking, articulate, and gifted with dollops and dollops of attitude...Yes...life is going to be sooo difficult for them. Heh. They will kill me for this though. But I should remind you, 'convicted for murder', isn't really a pretty 'P.S.' on your CVs. Na-huh.
Anyway, those two beatches can fend for themselves. Oh so can I, so can I. I have lesser morals and lesser pride, which can sometimes work out right for you. I will marry my Arab Sheikh, who was christened Ibrahim two years ago in my journal (wait, Arabs don't get christened right? jai hok). He has four other wives, in four different locations in the world. I'm the youngest (therefore the most pampered), I live in Paris, I have my own private jet, and oodles of everything else and I'm allowed to do almost anything I please. I just can't eat pork, which, is fine, since I'm considering turning Vegan anyway. So, I'll probably have to do some minor thing like save his life from, I dunno, Americans or something, which I will, and that, my babehs, is my ticket to a secure future.
And fuck feminists and communists or generally jealous types. Whatever makes me happy :)
>> Ibrahim Sheikh :D

4 Comments:

Blogger Vatsala said...

jaah taah ;)


Boddo fashinable hote cholecho? Vegan etc etc

9:25 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Arre, na, but I am :D

11:48 PM  
Blogger Random Doodler said...

organized to the point of neurosis am i?
3 years...girl..and thats what u know! sigh...
ah anyway, my current phase is complacent and irritated. so no woe!

1:02 AM  
Blogger The Nutty Pea said...

i'm actually considering that ridiculous "C" idea we discussed...its very...i donno...me..(or not!.. hell who knows!)

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home