Monday, February 19, 2007

I've totally fallen in love with the American Big Band era. That, my friends, is the real deal. Also, rock and roll. My latest finds are Ella Fitzgerald and Bobby Darin. Oh my god, Darin's got a voice like butter. If someone were to serenade me with If I were a carpenter, I'd immediately run away and get married with him (but no-one would - no-one does these things anymore). I think I like him better than Sinatra. And he also kinda sorta had a tragic life and I'm a sucker for jazz like that.
And Ella ella ellah. I find myself bathroom singing I looove Pariiiis, a lot these days.
I don't like today. I like yesterday. People don't sing love songs anymore. They just...I dunno, get emo, and whine....a lot.
:(

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Chamki said...

I like these guys too!
I have ella and I have the song If I were a carpenter but didn't know who it was by.
Check blog its all changed and I don't like it much. Suggest something ! heeeelp!

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home