Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Gymnastically yours :)


Chamki, Nonedone and Loony :)

I'm still hopping a little from all this excitement! Oh yay yay! Today was good fun - with good food and great company. My camera met its twin, (and here, I jump a little), somebody knows somebody I know, I saw Shahrukh and Salmaan's house, I bargained (with no avail), S - I realised cannot bargain either (kid, I counted on you so much!), I ate batatapuri(?) panipuri and sevpuri on Bandstand, got chased by rats(!), and got a tarot reading while waiting for my bus at the depot. Lalalalah. More latah!

5 Comments:

Blogger Chamki said...

You should have said
HIS HIGHNESS NONEDONE

1:52 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Heehee - no height jokes remember!? lol! Good fun today :)

2:14 AM  
Blogger Due South said...

hey that sounds fun yaar...bolto ami ke?????????????????????????

8:05 PM  
Blogger Random Doodler said...

i thght batata puri n sev puri were the same!!

1:04 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Annie tui :) Nice new blog!
Sud - oi ARKI!

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home