Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Oh my. Mr. Jack Nicholson, is undoubtedly one of the sexiest men alive. I could wolf him down on any given day (If you haven't understood, blame it on Preeta and your limited knowlege of useless trivia).
Well, the insomnia rages on adamantly. Books haven't been touched. Letters haven't been received. Weight is status quo despite neurotic evening walks. Haven't stepped out of home (and the surrounding 2 km) since the past week or more. Isn't life just lah-dee-dah.
But...I could live unsocially for the rest of my life, I think. And be happy. Life is spent doodling, watching TV, listening to music, pottering about in the garden, looking out from the window/terrace, walking. I don't read. I don't write. I don't do anything that requires too much of mental labour. And it's not too bad, really.

And P.S. Orkut. That's it. No facebooks, boxes, baggages whatever. It's too much work! And it's the same people anyway. Stick to one. You won't be considered unfashionable. Promise.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Sreikanth said...

"Well, the insomnia rages on adamantly. Books haven't been touched. Letters haven't been received. .... ..I don't read. I don't write. I don't do anything that requires too much of mental labour. And it's not too bad, really"

i know EXACTLY how it feels... one hundred percent!

btw..jack nicholson makes a perfect werewolf ! unbeatable!...
and i've seen "as good as it gets" a million times by now...hes amazing! unparalleled!

1:13 PM  
Blogger Sreikanth said...

oh and its jus a phase... trust me..it shall pass..

1:17 PM  
Blogger The Nutty Pea said...

you just HAVE to blame me for everything dont you? (has the same injured look on her face as Bertie does when he's hassled)

5:24 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Sreicanth - you'd think a hairy man who behaves like something akin to a dog every night, would turn me [i]off[/i]...but nope! Heh. He's the coolest.

Preeta - well - it's because of all that "jane Q" shit you feed me! hehe.

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home