Saturday, March 24, 2007

I have Tarot cards! And also some books I've been wanting forever! I went to Starmark today - and boy, do they have a good collection. I have vowed to spend more time there as of now. Going back to the cards - I've done a couple of readings - out of curiosity at first - and then, because I felt totally connected with them. They told me a million times NOT to ask them about the match though. Sheesh. I won't. I won't.
I was supposed to kickstart my studies today, but didn't happen. Aargh. Whattodo. Trick is I guess, is to think poe-sitively. Heh. The Poe jokes haven't happened in a while no?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger La Figlia Che Piange said...

I BELIEVE in tarot cards.

12:09 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

heh. Me too :)

12:20 AM  
Blogger Random Doodler said...

And me three!
I paid too :)

7:43 PM  
Blogger Living On Video said...

Do too!

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home