Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Thought I'd give the blog a little revamp. House of Ruin is kinda depressing. And I feel pretty good right now, bopping my head to Mardy Bum. I love Arctic Monkeys. Love love love. Anyway, I'm too lazy to change the blog thing, because I have all these plans, but I dunno how to do it and all that and all that.
Maaaan, I wish I wish I wish I was going crazy somewhere in Jamaica or something right now. With a fat joint on a FedEx truck wearing those big hat thingies. Not a FedEx truck, you know those big truck things which aren't covered. No you don't get me. Any-way. I feel like jumping on the bed and flirting and eating malpuas. Anything fried, syrup-dripping-sweet actually. It's more possible than the Jamaica thing, but I dunno now, the song's over.
Ok, replayed. Hmm. Yeah, so, during the play I met this blogger whose blog I like checking out once in a while but never leave comments and stuff like that, because it feels like intruding, and Iamlikethatonly. But I love the way she writes, and I feel all nice and warm and domestic when I read her stuff. So when I revamp my blog I will link her and maybeeee leave a comment on one of the posts.
Right, now I will stop here, because I just want to.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Nutty Pea said...

hey...i loved ur tiger so much that i went n adopted a pig!! its not on my blog tho...

8:55 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

haha! I was also thinking of the piggie! Awww Mouchieeee! LOL!

9:09 PM  
Blogger Vatsala said...

amritsar.halwa. :)

9:34 PM  
Blogger Random Doodler said...

i want to adopt squirrel. Or monkey. but no broadband...sighh!! and i see ur tiger!

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me no see no tigger!:(

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home