Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Oh moo god. These tiny little babies I grew up with are on orkut. And they are like kutti. Okay, I think the youngest is 15 (he has no right to be there!), so they aren't really babies...but jeez, he used to sit on my lap at some point of time! I'm friends with his MOM! OH SHIT, I feel old. No, no, no. First these kids take over CCD, which I get, I've moved on, there's T3 and stuff. Then they smoke (eeesh, don't do that!) and then they get boyfriends and girlfriends (okay, a lot of them do at 16, but shit, I wish they didn't), then they read books which they really shouldn't (okay, we all did that at 16) and god knows what else. Soon we'll be too old-fashioned and not be looked upto in a 'woah-they're-so-cool' kinda way, which kinda sorta sucks. Why can't they stick to Enid Blytons and be kids forever? Why are they on Orkut and have their "girlfriends" on their list as one of the 5 things they can't live without? They are gonna break up in 2 years (if they are lucky) anyway, don't they know? Damn. Leetle kids.

2 Comments:

Blogger Random Doodler said...

sighh...am growing old! i knw a leetle kid on orkut too, who used to pull my hair. hez actually embarassed tht i reminded him abt it!

12:53 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

if you're old, I'm ancient :(

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home