Friday, September 29, 2006

Wake me up when September ends

Okay, I know that's a little punk-rock-gone-wrongish, but what the hell. September has been a little dreamy. With Yeats, Intro, Tennessee Williams, birthdays and vacations. And Pujo of course, but tomorrow is going to be my first day of Pujo in Cal. Blogging from Singapore Airport, and I faintly remember a very similar erebus post. Oh how I wish travel wouldn't end. And I mean that in an extremely non-philosophical way. Plane, train, ticket, transit, departure, boarding, duty-free, wake up calls - I just love these words. I love living out of a suitcase and I love the hassle of travel, movement, photographs, different places, different people, food, everything, everything. It doesn't matter if it's Digha or Dubai...just...moving. And returning. And moving. Oh well. I'm going a little crazy here. Langkawi trip was awesome. We had monkeys at our window waking us up from afternoon siestas. But more on that later. With pictures. And now, to plunge into Pujo. Dhadang dhadang dhangla!
But shit, these airports are awesome.

2 Comments:

Blogger Random Doodler said...

it is the...welcome back..shortiezzz!! :)

11:26 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

yas yas yass. :)

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home