Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Yesterday, while helping me out with my costume Harsh couldn't help marvelling at how huge my thighs are : "shit, they're so huuuuuuge man", he blurted out and I loved it. It was just so painfully honest and stupid and without malice that I couldn't help grinning. It's so much better than all that itty bitty patronizing bull. And he looked like a deer in the lights of a speeding car when he realised he had said it out aloud and I was looking at him. So I loved it even more. Well, I guess being fat has its moments.
Anyway, play today. Yesterday was a long and gruelling day with all kinds of firework. Gave a college a miss. Fingers crossed. Hope it turns out alright.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hez also a fox...

11:11 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

what rubbish

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home