Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Loony in Lalaland

Oh my God, this is all so cool! KL airport is one of the coolest places I've ever been to! I just got the most delicious massage on a massage chair and had loads of Baileys Irish Cream on the flight. Haha, this is so cool! And the loos have potty showers which is such a blessing, 'cause toilet papers are such a drag. It's always great to be travelling with Baba, Ma and Dada because everything is so uncompromised. It's like sinking into a warm satin pillow stuffed with ostrich feathers or whatever. Shit, I'd hate me if I weren't me.
Anyway, off to Langkawi in an hour or so, where I plan to do nothing but laze. And feed birds. And take pictures. And eat. And swim. Maybe. And to think Eaton didn't give me an excuse slip just last morning. Oh, he can just go lay an egg. I'm on vacation.

2 Comments:

Blogger P said...

LOL!! Happy vacationing!!

12:48 PM  
Blogger Aruni Bhattacharya said...

didn knw u are in kl...have a blast...loved the show...u wre near psychotic!

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home